D CEO magazine has once again teamed up with Dallas Innovates to present The Innovation Awards. The program honors businesses and leaders—CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, entrepreneurs, and others—driving innovation in North Texas.
The deadline to nominate this year has been extended to Thursday, Sept. 29.
Categories are broken down into individual and company awards:
- CIO/CTO of the Year
- Corporate Innovator of the Year
- Innovation Fund or Accelerator Leader of the Year
- Startup Leader of the Year
- Innovation in Cybersecurity
- Innovation in Education
- Innovation in Finance
- Innovation in Food and Beverage
- Innovation in Healthcare and Biotech
- Innovation in Manufacturing and Consumer Goods
- Innovation in Real Estate and Hospitality
- Innovation in Talent and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Innovation in AI and Machine Learning
- Innovation in Robotics and IOT
- Innovation in SAAS
- Innovation in Transportation
- Startup of the Year
All finalists will be recognized at an exclusive event in January and featured in the January/February 2023 issue of D CEO and online at DallasInnovates.com.
Launched in 2016, Dallas Innovates is a collaboration of Dallas Next and the Dallas Regional Chamber. It covers the ideas and innovators that make Dallas-Fort Worth a hub for innovation and business growth. It spotlights what’s new and next in the region, from startup to enterprise, education to invention, and creative to social innovation. Click here to receive the weekday Dallas Innovates newsletter.
Get the D CEO Newsletter
Stay up to speed on DFW’s fast-moving business community with weekly news reports, interviews, and insights.
Kelsey J. Vanderschoot came to Dallas by way of Napa, Los Angeles, and Madrid, Spain. A former teacher, she joined…