5 orthopedic practices to know
An Illinois practice recognized as one of the top specialty programs in the country and four other orthopedic practices to know:
1. Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine (Gulf Breeze, Fla.). The Andrews Institute is staffed by 30 affiliated physicians overseen by James Andrews, MD. The practice operates 15 locations in Florida providing orthopedic and rehabilitation services.
2. Colorado Center of Orthopaedic Excellence (Colorado Springs). The Colorado Center of Orthopaedic Excellence includes three locations and 12 board-certified physicians and surgeons. The practice is a provider to the U.S. Olympics and Paralympics team.
3. McBride Orthopedic Hospital (Oklahoma City). McBride Orthopedic Hospital is a 100 percent physician-owned orthopedic specialty group. The practice is accredited by DNV Healthcare for meeting patient safety standards set forth by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. It has also won several awards, including the 2021 Guardian of Excellence Award for Patient Experience from Press Ganey.
4. Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics (Hamilton, N.J.). Mercer includes five locations and 20 physicians providing care for more than 30 years. The practice’s ASC was recognized as best in the state in 2021.
5. NorthShore Orthopaedic & Spine Institute (Skokie, Ill.). NorthShore Orthopaedics was recently named one of the top 50 specialty programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report. The practice has more than 100 specialty-trained physicians and the latest technology to perform minimally invasive, computer-aided and customized surgical procedures.